May 16, 1:00pm - 1:30pm CT
Are you lost in a sea of accessibility regulations? Are you unclear on how to implement accessible technology tools on a tight budget? Do you keep hearing that you need an accessibility strategy but don’t know where to start?
Well, you came to the right place.
We understand that it’s increasingly important for your online video to accommodate learners of all abilities, comply with accessibility requirements and strengthen overall content comprehension. In this webinar we’ll talk through the latest accessibility trends and how Mediasite addresses them, including how to:
- Make videos highly searchable with closed captioning and speech-to-text technology
- Improve transcript accuracy with our caption editor
- Create more discoverable video libraries with optical character recognition
- Improve viewing experience with enhanced color contrast and theme options
- Plus, find out how captioning and transcripts boost overall student achievement