On-Prem Infrastructure Health Check
Similar to a home inspection to ensure your residence has a solid foundation, an infrastructure health check will ensure your server infrastructure is properly configured to support your growing Mediasite deployment. A Mediasite Consultant will complete a thorough review of your server configuration and identify opportunities to optimize your configuration.
- Up to 6 Hours
- New or existing customers
What to Expect
This service includes:
– Up to 4 hours performing an audit of your Mediasite server and application settings
– Review of your server and application settings
– Dedicated call to discuss the audit
– Written review with actionable recommendations
* Implementation of recommended changes may require additional professional service fees.
Remote Server Infrastructure Review
A Mediasite Consultant will spend up to 4 hours reviewing your Mediasite server settings to ensure:
- Your on-premises Mediasite servers and underlying components are installed appropriately
- Mediasite is configured properly
- The underlying server components are configured following recommended best practices
Analysis of Findings
Over the course of 3-5 business days, we will evaluate the findings gathered during the infrastructure review and provide a detailed assessment along with recommended action items.
Call to discuss the findings of the investigation. We will discuss areas of concern, best practices and recommended changes to help you get the most out of your Mediasite deployment. There will also be time to address any final questions you may have.