- Up to 6 Hours
- New or existing customers
What to Expect
This service is ideal if you are in one of the following situations:
- If you are new to Mediasite and want to ensure your deployment is optimally configured and you are using the core features properly
- If you have an on-premises or Cloud Mediasite deployment that has been running for a few years and you want to make ensure it is still configured properly
- If you have been using Mediasite, but you are unsure if you are using the best settings or if the system is configured optimally for integration with other systems
- If you would like to ensure that you are using current best practices for creating and managing your growing library of video content
This service includes:
- Up to 4 hours performing an audit of your Mediasite application settings
- Review of your recording settings and content organization
- Dedicated call to discuss the audit
- Written review with actionable recommendations
* Implementation of recommended changes may require additional professional service fees.
Remote Mediasite Health Check
A Mediasite Consultant will spend up to 4 hours reviewing your Mediasite application settings to ensure:
- Basic system settings are configured properly
- You have the correct video encoding settings to optimize storage and quality
- Your workflows are leveraging the latest features and best practices
Analysis of Findings
Over the course of 3-5 business days, we will evaluate the information gathered during the remote health check session and provide a detailed assessment and recommended action items.
Call to discuss the findings of the health check. We will discuss areas of concern, best practices and recommended adjustments to optimize your Mediasite deployment and address any additional questions.