2021 is the Year of Hybrid Events: How to Avoid Potential Pitfalls
Fill out the form to watch now.
Let’s be frank. 2020 was a challenging year for the events world, but true to the nature of industry professionals, you found ways to overcome those challenges. Those of you who adopted virtual event technology used the challenge of 2020 to sharpen and enhance your skills. Your efforts allowed millions to attend conferences, meetings and events despite distance.
Well, it’s a new year and that means more change. What’s ahead for events in 2021? Hybrid – the best of both worlds – in-person, human interactivity PLUS virtual access to a wider audience. Join virtual and hybrid event expert Scott Davis of Mediasite Events to learn how you can be one step ahead of the game. You’ll learn:
- How to avoid the potential pitfalls of hybrid meetings and events
- Lessons learned over the past year about virtual and how to plan for hybrid
- What you need to think about for your 2021 event planning (hint: virtual venues, e-commerce, interactivity, live vs. simulated live, gamification …the list goes on)
- AV considerations to make sure your content is accessible to all attendees
- How to make your event more interactive and experiential despite distance
- Why a white glove, customizable event service makes your life a whole lot easier