- Up to 8 hours
- Remote (on-site upgrade available)
- New or existing customers
What to Expect
The Mediasite Major Upgrade service provides assistance upgrading you to Mediasite 8. Keeping your on-premises deployment of Mediasite on the latest version is crucial. Not only does it ensure you can take advantage of the latest functionality, it also ensures you are up to date with critical security patches and performance improvements. Let one of our Mediasite Consultants guide you and your IT team through this process so you can spend your time on other priorities.
This service includes:
- Dedicated time with a Mediasite Consultant to help plan your upgrade
- Assistance with executing your Mediasite upgrade
- Basic functionality tests to ensure the upgrade was performed properly
- This service requires the assistance of your Mediasite server and application administrator and must be performed during business hours.
- Up to 8 hours of service is included with this offering
*Advanced integrations with Enterprise Directories, Learning Management Systems or other systems may require additional professional service fees
**This service can be performed remotely or on-site. Additional travel fees apply for on-site work
Call to discuss the upgrade process, prerequisites, roles and responsibilities and to schedule a date for your upgrade.
Your Mediasite Consultant will work with your IT team to connect to your Mediasite servers and perform the application upgrade. After the upgrade is complete, we will perform a basic functionality test to ensure the upgrade was successful. This service allocates up to 7 hours to complete this process.
Once the integration is complete, we will work with you to ensure everything is functioning properly and address any final questions you may have.