Are you attending LEARNTEC 2020 in Karlsruhe, Germany this week? We’d love to see you and tell you about Mediasite’s exciting new digital learning tools. Today through Thursday we’re exhibiting at the show, alongside our longtime partner and leading European Pro AV/IT distributor COMM-TEC GmbH.
Be sure to stop by to learn about Mediasite’s new localized version of its software and support to help German educational institutions and businesses create the most immersive and engaging video learning experiences.
LEARNTEC, Europe’s biggest trade fair for digital education that takes place at the Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre, highlights the latest solutions and trends, and 12,000 leaders from the education and corporate sectors attend.
Visit Hall 2, Booth #N50 to see the most comprehensive solution to create, manage and share educational content, including:
- A new German version of Mediasite and local customer support: Mediasite is proud to announce a localized version of its software to German users, with the Mediasite user interface available in the German language. Plus, the company’s 5-star customer support has certified technical resources in the country to provide experienced customer care.
- Video capture tools for any environment: Schedule-based, plug-and-play and personal capture options let users teach and present as they are most comfortable. From everyday classrooms and training facilities to lecture halls and simulation labs, there is a Mediasite capture solution for any room.
- Tools to create more powerful engagement between instructor and student: Mediasite’s in-video quizzes, polls and annotations create the most personalized learning experience possible. Embed these features directly into Mediasite presentations on any device to test knowledge of topics and promote dynamic discussions of the content.
- Powerful search and social sharing capabilities: Create secure and customizable video portals in Mediasite to spotlight and watch live and on-demand content. Enhance the user experience by promoting deep engagement, allowing users to comment on videos and build playlists that are easily shareable with colleagues, classmates and partners.
- New features to help accommodate all learners: An updated caption editor, confidence scoring, enhanced color contrast and theme options, audio monitoring, speech-to-text integration and automated closed captioning give users better control over how learners experience video lectures.
Goethe University Frankfurt a.M. has been using Mediasite since 2011 as a fully automated lecture capture and webcasting system, recording thousands of lectures per year.
“Since we introduced Mediasite, we’ve been able to reduce manpower in production and post-production, deliver professional results faster and instantly have more confident customers, teachers and students,” said Ullrich Grimm-Allio, multi-media specialist from the Mediasite team at Goethe University. “Mediasite gives us an edge by allowing us to flexibly deliver our educational content to a wide academic network.”
You can also learn more at mediasite.com/bildung.