If you haven’t applied to speak at our inaugural MSX conference this fall in Madison, Wis., you’re really missing out on a valuable opportunity to share your video accomplishments with the masses.
- Get recognized by your peers.
- Have your institution’s success story published in the media.
- Help educate thousands of people throughout the year. We turn the content into on-demand webinars, share it on social channels and promote it in newsletters. All that to say – it gets viewed. A lot. Check out all the sessions from Unleash 2017, last year’s user conference.
- And if all that isn’t motivation enough, you’ll get a FREE conference ticket if you’re accepted.
How can you resist?
MSX is our brand new exclusive global Mediasite user Summit Oct. 15-16 and the smartest investment you can make to sharpen your video skills. Hear about all the new releases from Sonic Foundry staff, and nothing beats the hands-on, face-to-face networking and peer collaboration that will accelerate your video initiatives.
Hurry, because the call for speakers closes March 15. We’re looking for Mediasite users across all verticals to present video best practices, case studies, how-to sessions and group discussions that will inspire our attendees to take their Mediasite success to the next level. Attendees should leave with practical advice and ideas to unlock the potential in their own video deployments when they return home.
Need inspiration? Here are a few ideas to get you started. But don’t let these topics limit you. The sky’s the limit!
- Improving teaching or training with video
- Using Mediasite Join for distance learning or collaboration
- Developing a video-based continuing education program
- Preparing speakers for successful live webcasts
- Streaming best practices for live webcasts or high-profile events
- AV selection criteria for your Mediasite-equipped spaces or events
- Get more ideas here.
If you want feedback on a speaking idea, just contact me at email@example.com. We’re happy to help turn your idea into a solid and memorable session. The first set of tickets, which is also the biggest bargain at $595 plus a free online pass, is selling out fast.