Thank you for signing up for Mediasite Winter Camp.
Here are all your goodies:
Considerations for moving to the cloud Download
Schools from pre-school to collegiate levels are using online learning, and businesses and healthcare organizations are turning to video to stay connected.
The use of streaming video has never been more prevalent than right now, and its awesome power to connect people from all corners of the world in real-time is front and center.
But, with that new demand for video comes an immediate need for more bandwidth to ensure that these organizations can handle the massive increase in viewership outside of their networks. Many don’t have the infrastructure required to serve peak demand.
The solution? Moving to the cloud.
It can be done rapidly with minimal disruption to end-users.
Hear from the experts at Mediasite about why there’s never been a better time to move to the cloud.
- Toolbox for Hybrid Learning in a Video-First World Download
- 8 Trends to Follow for a Successful Pivot to Virtual Classrooms Download
- How to Design Engaging Learning Environments in This Digital World Watch
- 5 Ways to Enhance Teaching in a Video-centric COVID Classroom Watch
- Edgecombe Community College Read Case Study
- Western University of Health Sciences Read Case Study
- How to Maximize the Online Event Experience Download
- 5 Successful Pivots to Virtual — and What You Can Learn From Them Download
- How to Create a Virtual World with Mediasite Events Watch
- The Future is Virtual – How to Get Your Events Remote Ready Watch
- Virtual Events Explained Download
- Foundation for Research and Education in Dermatology Read Case Study
- Distance Technology and Learning Conference Ready Case Study
- How to Take Control of your Events in 2021 Read Article
What’s New in Mediasite? Watch
Streaming video’s incredible value is front and center in this digital-first world as everyone teaches, learns and communicates online. That means it is critical those meetings and classes are both easily accessible to all intended viewers while also completely secure from unwanted eyeballs.
Plus, it goes without saying that video engagement is of the utmost importance as everyone watches from a distance.
Learn how the latest release will help you.
Video Best Practices Download
Creating quality, engaging videos is easier than you think.
As you teach, work and communicate remotely in this new video-first world, consider these video best practices to ensure a seamless experience for your viewers.
Get all the insider tips to creating the best videos you can.