- Up to 4 hours
- New or existing customers
What to Expect
Integrating Mediasite with Zoom or Microsoft Teams allows you to:
- Securely store your video conferencing content in one place and create a searchable video “hub”
- Easily capture meetings and provide team members access to searchable meeting transcripts so great ideas aren’t lost when the meeting ends
This service includes:
- A Mediasite Consultant will work with your web conferencing administrator and Mediasite administrators to plan your integration
- Your consultant will provide assistance with configuring the integration for a single Mediasite environment
- Your consultant will perform a complete test to ensure your recorded meetings and classes publish directly into Mediasite
Call to discuss the project and your desired outcomes for integrating Mediasite with Zoom or Microsoft Teams. During the meeting, your Mediasite Consultant will review your Mediasite system configuration and discuss different integration options. We will schedule a date to do the final integration and testing.
Web Conferencing Integration with Mediasite
Your Mediasite Consultant will work with your web conferencing administrators to configure your web conferencing system with the recommended settings for integrating with Mediasite, customized for your needs. At the end of this working session (roughly 2 hours), Mediasite will be configured to integrate with Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Testing of services will be conducted to ensure that a user can record a meeting and that it appears in Mediasite.
Once the integration is complete, we will work with you to ensure everything is functioning properly and address any final questions you may have.