- Up to 4 hours
- Remote (on-site upgrade available)
- New or existing customers
What to Expect
This course is designed to show your Mediasite Administrators how to use Mediasite’s advanced features. This session will give them the confidence to understand how to leverage Mediasite to meet the needs of your organization.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Mediasite capabilities
- Introduction to the Management Portal
- Logging into My Mediasite
- Recording presentations with a Mediasite Recorder
- Managing your inventory of Recorders
- Managing your organization’s video content
- How to use Folders, Channels and Security to manage and publish your video content
- Securing videos for the right audience
- Understanding how to use and leverage video analytics
- Managing user accounts, groups and security roles
- Managing storage for your organization
30-minute call to discuss your training objectives, logistics for training day and to schedule your session.
- A private training session lasting up to 4 hours
- Guided instruction with a Mediasite Consultant
- Digital copies of a user guide that will serve as a reference tool after your course
- Plenty of time for Q&A with your Mediasite Consultant
A 30-minute follow-up call will be scheduled about a week after your session to discuss any follow-up questions you may have.