Getting Started with Mediasite 1
This four-hour training course will teach your Mediasite Administrators and content creators how to use Mediasite to create, manage, enhance and share videos with My Mediasite and Mediasite Mosaic.
- Remote (on-site upgrade available)
- Up to 4 hours
- New or existing customers
What to Expect
The goal of this interactive course is to ensure your Mediasite Administrators are prepared to manage video content with My Mediasite and record new videos with Mediasite Mosaic. This session will give your primary Mediasite Administrators the confidence to train other content creators within your organization.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Mediasite capabilities
- Logging into My Mediasite
- Uploading your first video
- Recording your camera and screen with Mediasite Mosaic
- Managing your video content
- Editing your video presentations
- Creating engaging videos using quizzes, polls and Q&A
- Securing your videos for the right audience
- Sharing video presentations using Channels
- Understanding your video analytics
- Managing storage
30-minute call to discuss your training objectives, logistics for training day and to schedule your session.
- A private training session lasting up to 4 hours
- Guided instruction with a Mediasite Consultant
- Digital copies of a user guide that will serve as a reference tool after your course
- Plenty of time for Q&A with your Mediasite Consultant
A 30-minute follow-up call will be scheduled about a week after your session to discuss any follow-up questions you may have.