- Mediasite lets instructors, staff and authorized students easily record, upload, share and watch video in any Elentra course.
- The combined power of Elentra with Mediasite means all your videos have a central secure home benefiting from Mediasite’s in-video search, engagement tools and viewership analytics.
Mediasite is excited to announce its latest LMS integration with e-learning technology Elentra.
Elentra is a platform used by health sciences schools as a learning management system (LMS), as well as a tool for curriculum management, online exam delivery and more. This new integration lets Elentra users seamlessly schedule and access Mediasite recordings directly from Elentra.
The Elentra-Mediasite integration works similar to other LMSs Mediasite integrates with like Blackboard, Canvas, Sakai, Moodle and Brightspace. Mediasite lets instructors, staff and authorized students easily record, upload, share and watch video in any Elentra course. The combined power of Elentra with Mediasite means all your videos have a central secure home benefiting from Mediasite’s in-video search, engagement tools and viewership analytics.
Systems like Elentra are a critical part of a school’s teaching and learning strategy, and so are the massive amounts of videos students and faculty are creating daily with Mediasite – especially in this COVID digital-first world. It’s only natural these components go hand-in-hand, as it’s proven that videos embedded into LMSs enhance student learning and retention. By seamlessly combining Mediasite with Elentra, you can:
- Empower instructors to easily schedule, record and upload Mediasite videos directly from Elentra, where they are daily
- Streamline the time-consuming steps to organize, publish and share videos
- Use analytics to correlate student viewing behaviors to learning outcomes and content effectiveness
“I cannot express how much time is being saved by the integration of Mediasite into Elentra. Thank you for making lecture capture so much more manageable. Honestly, this is one of my favorite features of Elentra,” said Melissa Tedder, East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine, a Mediasite user.
“We are excited to have developed this integration with Mediasite to supplement the existing power and flexibility Elentra offers, providing our customers with an exceptional and seamless video experience,” said Andrew Dos-Santos, Elentra.
“To put it simply, the new Mediasite-Elentra integration puts video where it makes the most sense for students,” said Bill Cherne, VP of Customer Success & Support, Mediasite. “We pride ourselves in how seamlessly Mediasite works with technologies like LMSs, conferencing systems and accessibility tools that schools are already using. Our top priority is ensuring an engaging and collaborative learning experience for our users, and we are excited about our latest integration with Elentra.”
Learn more about Mediasite’s LMS integrations in this webinar and learn more in today’s press release.