Mediasite is the Official Streaming Sponsor and Mashup Studio Sponsor at PCMA’s hybrid Educon 2021 conference in Phoenix, Ariz. this week.
Along with sponsorship, we are also holding a virtual booth where you can learn more about Mediasite and can even video chat with our expert staff!
Our Director of Mediasite Events, Justin Hartman, took the stage with Cassandra Strupp from Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin (PDPW) to talk about how Mediasite and PDPW worked together to create the first ever, fully-virtual agriculture conference last year and then earlier this year, a hybrid event.
Mediasite Account Manager Sarah Roller Groth also did an interview today in the Mashup Studio where she shared:
- Some of the most strategic ways to increase ROI for a hybrid event
- How event planners can monetize their content year-round
- The most common struggles with hybrid events and how to combat them
- The best way to keep attendees engaged with virtual event content and connected with attendees
- Tips to strategically releasing hybrid event content so that attendees can make the most of their post-event experience
- The best approach for video – is it live, simulated live or on-demand?
If you happened to miss our Tech Tip from Account Executive John Caswell, don’t worry, we have it saved here for you!