When selecting a video platform, to maximize your investment you want minimal downtime, support you can rely on and access to as much training as you can get your hands on.
Every customer interaction is an opportunity to let them be heard. And at Sonic Foundry, that happens in all areas of the company – from tech support to training programs to user events to an online community.
This month, as companies across the country celebrate customer support, we’re highlighting what sets our support team apart and introducing you to some of the smiling faces on the other end of the lines.
We’re proud to say:
- The number of support cases we received from January to October last year versus this year has dropped by 15 percent due to product improvements and increased support staff.
- The average wait time has dropped 75 percent from 29 minutes in 2014 to seven minutes now.
“Our team has drastically reduced the wait time for support calls in the past few years, which I attribute to improvements within our product and increased staff. We’ve also implemented improvements to our procedures to allow us to be more efficient,” said Ted Hoch, our technical services manager. “We have a talented group of people with strong customer service and technology backgrounds that have years of experience with Mediasite.”
- Our global network of sales engineers is focused on your success. From supporting you during deployment to keeping Mediasite running effectively at your organization, we are the only company in our space dedicated to providing support year-round on the road.
- A lively and engaging Mediasite Community is home to weekly informational webinars and training videos and gives customers unlimited access to their peers and our staff. It’s also a great place to ask questions about the product, share feature ideas and get quick responses from staff and other customers.
- Regional user group meetings, summits and an annual flagship user conference give customers the opportunity to meet in person with Sonic Foundry employees to learn about the product and what’s coming next.
Keep checking back here over the coming days to meet our support team.