Finding your new normal with Mediasite
What will the next year look like for you and your team? There are still many questions about what the future holds for schools and businesses in this new COVID world, but one thing is for sure – communicating with video has never been more important. Are you confident in your digital strategy for the next year and beyond?
We designed this summer camp to help you be a leader in this digital-first world. Get access to our best resources for moving your classes, trainings and meetings online, including webinars, e-books, infographics and more.
Register now to get:
- Access to on-demand webinars about the latest updates to Mediasite and what they mean for you (read on to get all the details)
- A demo of our brand new one-click video capture app
- The inside scoop on how the Mediasite Events team works its virtual event magic
And much more!
Here’s what you get:
Streaming video has never been more prevalent with its awesome power to connect people from all corners of the world in real-time. Now that you have all this extra demand for video, do you have enough bandwidth to handle the massive increase in viewership? Hear from the experts at Mediasite about why there’s never been a better time to move to the cloud.
- Webinar: 3 Reasons Why the Cloud Will Help Your Video Strategy
- E-book: Considerations When Moving to the Cloud
Mediasite’s theme of simplicity, reliability and flexibility continues with the latest enhancements to our capture app and recorders. Learn what’s new with Mediasite and how the updates will help you scale your video initiatives quickly and cost-effectively.
- Webinar: Introducing Mediasite’s New Capture App
- Webinar: Mediasite Roadmap: Tools for a Digital-First Reality
Let’s face it, as an instructor, you have probably run into some difficulty moving your classes to an entirely online format quickly. There are a lot of areas that need to be considered like lectures, discussions, assignments, office hours, group work and tests.
Learn best practices for creating effective, engaging distance learning videos.
- E-book: 5 Things to Do With Your Next Video Lecture — and 1 Thing to Avoid
- Infographic: Solving the Virtual Learning Puzzle
- The Definitive Guide to Taking Classes Online
Planning a virtual event – or adding an online component to an in-person event – is an easy, cost-effective way to maximize your event’s impact. Learn how Mediasite Events can help you create a virtual meeting or event that connects thought leaders and attendees around the globe.
- Infographic: Virtual Events Explained
- The Definitive Guide to Taking Your Events Online
- The Definitive Guide to Virtual Meetings
- Webinar: The Business User’s Guide to Amplifying Your Next Meeting
We have so much good stuff we can’t fit it all on this page. Register now to get all your summer camp essentials.
Get Access Now
Webinar: 3 Reasons Why the Cloud Will Help Your Video Strategy
Having your head in the clouds might have a negative connotation – but putting your video there? Well, that’s a whole other story, and one you should be paying extra attention to in this new digital-first reality.
Streaming video has never been more prevalent with its awesome power to connect people from all corners of the world in real-time. Now that you have all this extra demand for video, do you have enough bandwidth to handle the massive increase in viewership? In this webinar, hear from the experts at Mediasite about why there’s never been a better time to move to the cloud. You’ll learn:
- How you can give unprecedented worldwide access to your video communications
- What the benefits of the cloud are versus hosting your own video server
- How making the switch provides a better viewing experience while keeping your videos secure
- How you can free up time for the new priorities on your list and let someone else do the lifting
- Why the cloud can actually help ease your uncertainties right now
- Who to contact for help every step of the way to ensure a seamless, headache free experience
E-book: Considerations for Moving to the Cloud
Schools from pre-school to collegiate levels are using online learning, and businesses and healthcare organizations are turning to video to stay connected during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The use of streaming video has never been more prevalent than right now, and its awesome power to connect people from all corners of the world in real-time is front and center.
But, with that new demand for video comes an immediate need for more bandwidth to ensure that these organizations can handle the massive increase in viewership outside of their networks. Many don’t have the infrastructure required to serve peak demand. The solution? Moving to the cloud. It can be done rapidly with minimal disruption to end-users.
In this e-book, Bill Cherne, VP of Customer Success and Support, talks about the top questions he hears from people as they prepare to make the move to the cloud.